PATCH for ja doc

From: Sawada , Yoshiki
Subject: PATCH for ja doc
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:48:07 +0000 (UTC)

> I'm not top posting.

Hello John,

I am really sorry to reply too late. I am recently busy to get and prepare for
the new job.

I released the new patch for ja doc. It provides files for NR and some fixes.

http://irjb.s346.xrea.com/wiki/Patches+for+LilyPond+Document.html

Add "Documentation/ja/user/i18n/ja" to the source code. If there is not
the message catalog file, texi2html generates wrong characters for navigation
tables.

John Mandereau <john.mandereau <at> gmail.com> wrote:

> > Do you mean that you will make node names and section titles translated only
> > by manual
> > (that is, they are translated in the source files, but not by the po file)?
> >
> Yes, that's it.
>
> > If it is correct, I want new commands as following rather than it:
> >
> > @rinternalsnamed-untranslated{TEXT,DISPLAY}
> >
> > where, DISPLAY is not translated.
> > Is this possible?
> >
> There is no need for such a macro: in case TEXT will be a context or
> grob name, it shouldn't be translated,
> so you write e.g. @rinternals{Clef} in the Texinfo sources, and when I
> have junked the gettext trickery for HTML
> output this issue will die.

I am afraid your work does not work well. Reference to "Clef" of
Internals Reference is still translated to "音部記号". Please check
the following (I provide the file "pitches.itely" for NR in the latest
patch):

---- Notation Reference in Japanese ----
記譜法リファレンス
 1. 音楽記譜法
  1.1 音高
   1.1.3 音高を表示する
    音部記号
     参照
      内部リファレンス: Clef_engraver, 音部記号, OctavateEight, clef-interface
                                       ^^^^^^^^ Here!!!

---- Notation Reference in English (for references) ----
Notation Reference
 1. Musical notation
  1.1 Pitches
   1.1.3 Displaying pitches
    Clef
     See also
      Internals Reference: Clef_engraver, Clef, OctavateEight, clef-interface

Thanks,
Yoshiki