GUB3 at the lilypond-installer stage

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: GUB3 at the lilypond-installer stage
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:25:37 -0700

Hi Jan,

I'm now building GUB3 with 64-bit Arch Linux, so I can no longer test
the 32-bit OS / 64-bit hardware quirks, but it seems like most of
those were ironed out.

The patch I posted here [1] still works for me on my new setup, i.e.
darwin-x86::gmp builds fine, if you want to apply it.

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2009-03/msg00019.html

I am running into some weird issues with darwin-ppc::guile and
darwin-x86::guile, but I can't reproduce them all the time, so I'll
post later about that.

Right now, at the lilypond-installer stage, GUB fails and attached is
the installer.log.

Thanks,
Patrick