Re: Recompiling the parser

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Recompiling the parser
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:06:18 +0200

Carl D. Sorensen a écrit :
I've tried adding to the parser, but it seems that my changes are not being
compiled.

Is there a dependency that will cause the parser to be recompiled, or do I
have to do make clean?

I've tried touching parser.yy, and that seems to have no effect.
I'm a bit puzzled by this, as I can't reproduce it: when I touch lily/parser.yy, lily/out/lilypond is rebuilt with either "make" or "make -C lily". Are you sure the moditfication time of parser.yy (and output files) is correct when you edit or touch it, as it's what makes "make" decide to rebuild?

Cheers,
John