Re: Code Janitor

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Code Janitor
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 22:55:24 +0800

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 03:51:29PM +0000, Tim Wilkinson wrote:
> I am very interested in becoming a `Code Janitor', as described on the
> call-for-help web page on the lilypond site.

Great!  If you haven't already, please read the Contributor's
Guide for tips on getting started with lilypond development in
general.

Carl can help you with the code style in general, and the process
to contribute patches.  This should be better documented, but I
can't help with that for another two weeks.  It would be great if
you could make little notes of whatever wasn't clear in the CG, so
that I can fix them.