some oddities while compiling the docs

From: Till Rettig
Subject: some oddities while compiling the docs
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 22:12:38 +0300

Hi John,

somehow the section names don't get translated in the pdfs that are produced by "make doc". I can see they are translated on the compiled version on the web, but why don't I get them? :(

Another question is: can I update snippets only for one language? and how to do a po-update (is this also possible for only one language, as well on the web branch)?

While doing the compilation I get some error messages about undefined glyphs. I just installed all the fonts Graham recently mentioned, but it points to my texlive installation which is not handled by the package manager. Is this a common error that I just can ignore?

The messages are like:

pdfTeX warning: pdfetex (file /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/fonts/type1/ur
w/ncntrsbk/uncr8a.pfb): glyph `afii10097' undefined

Thanks
Till