Re: meta-proposal

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: meta-proposal
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 12:42:27 -0300

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 11:58 AM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> What do people think about adding an extra mailing list:
> lilypond-proposals?

I agree with Werner; I think it is overkill.  If you want to have more
process, we could try add [PROPOSAL] or RFD: to the subject line of
the mails discussing things.  We already have too many lists.  I
should note that we have largely unused lilypond-info and
lilypond-hackers lists, for example.

If noise by complainers concerns you, you could just start discussion
with one or two devs, and come with a public proposal after getting
consensus with them.  Furthermore, I think it is a wise use of time to
simple ignore whiners.