Re: DOCS: CG addition--running stable and devel at once

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: DOCS: CG addition--running stable and devel at once
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 22:50:07 -0500

Jonathan Kulp wrote:
Graham,

I've taken a stab at one of the TODOs in the CG, running stable and devel releases at once. I only know how to do this on Linux and have written it accordingly. If anyone would like to jump in and show how to do it on other platforms that would be great. Attaching a pdf. If it looks o.k. I'll commit and make a patch.

Jon

Sorry, I meant to ask specifically about the sectioning here. I added it as a @subsection in the compiling.itely file (where the TODO was), but I get the idea it might need a different sectioning command.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com