Re: wikipedia...

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: wikipedia...
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 12:23:45 +0200

Op vrijdag 05-06-2009 om 12:08 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Jan
Nieuwenhuizen:

> Did the original spanish page look at good examples of
> other softwares?  I don't read spanish, but it looks
> real different from, say
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibelius_(software)

For example, the Sibelius page only talks about other music
printing programs ("competitors")
at the bottom of the page, the LilyPond page[s] draw attention
to other programs, guis and even proprietary software right at the
second paragraph... etc.

Finale's page does not mention any other music printing software
at all.

Probably it would be good to note canorus, denemo, musescore, noteedit,
rosegarden, but at the very end?  What about the openoffice plugin?

Just some thoughts...

Jan.

AvatarĀ®: http://AvatarAcademy.nl    | http://lilypond.org