Re: Successful merge?

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Successful merge?
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:04:42 +0200

Hi Francisco,
Le mercredi 17 juin 2009 à 11:38 +0200, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> John, if you finally own a Masters (congratulations!)

Err, my thesis is in a good shape but I have no idea when I'll get the
official results and diploma: I switched to a new University last year,
there might be some consequences from a strike...

>  please take a
> look at 519d9e493f62c on lilypond/translation. If all is OK in this
> branch (I am trying to make doc right now), we could finally merge it
> into master.

Thanks for the merging work, I compiled the binary and the docs without
problems and quickly checked a part of documentation output, and checked
Git history too, and just merge master and lilypond/translation each
other.

Best,
John