FW: [frogs] Re: Patching the output file naming code (Was: thanks to who

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: FW: [frogs] Re: Patching the output file naming code (Was: thanks to whomever put this in the LSR...)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 12:22:35 -0600

And here's Graham's reply about where the filenames should go.

I second his opinion that it ought to be in \paper for the printed output.

By symmetry, it would seem that that drives us to needing to include it in
\midi for the midi output.

Declaring the file name twice seems to be unseemly, but I can't think of a
better way to do it.

Carl