Re: New web site moved to master

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: New web site moved to master
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 23:40:41 -0700

On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 08:06:43PM +0200, John Mandereau wrote:
> I'm currently updating master with changes in current web-gop
> (d6a6b62af6b8d92dea7d8b6ab02cdc99eb6c5dd3).  Please no longer push new
> changes to this branch; note I made many adjustments in file paths and
> in Texinfo stuff for proper integration , this is not a simple file
> copy.

Is it ok if Patrick Schmidt and I do a few more days' work on that
branch?  The changes would be almost all[1] in his css/alt2.css
file.

[1] we might also add a few extra @divClass items.

In general, I'd like to treat web-gop as an area for experiments.
If any experiments yield positive results, I will take
responsibility for carefully modifying the files in master/
accordingly.