Re: Broken refs

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Broken refs
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 15:31:26 +0100

John, you wrote  Thursday, August 06, 2009 3:01 PM

No; I'm on Windows Vista, so building isn't an option, is it?

No, but you can still run check-xrefs and fix-xrefs, but it will
complain about missing files markup*.tely, internals.tely and so on.

Good. In that case I'll leave them for someone else. I'll test out
my change before I pull again to be sure it picks these up.

Try to run "make fix-xrefs" anyway, I would not be surprised if it fixed
these errors.

Hhm.  I tried to run make once before and gave up after
two days.  Honestly, it's easier to fix my own program.
I've done that already - it now identifies the same three
errors.

Trevor