Re: patch to fix text color in PDF output

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: patch to fix text color in PDF output
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:40:59 +0100

Andrew Hawryluk wrote Thursday, August 13, 2009 4:18 AM

Long ago I noticed that the text in our PDF manuals is fully black,
which results in rough-looking text when printed:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2008-10/msg00059.html

Attached is a patch which corrects this, and the printed output is
noticeably improved. (The on-screen output is nearly
indistinguishable.)

I'll send this to the TexInfo folks as well.

I much prefer dark grey text over jet black.
Any chance we could try this out?  On kainhofer
maybe?

Trevor