Scheme compiler of Guile 1.9.2

From: weblily
Subject: Scheme compiler of Guile 1.9.2
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 15:00:31 +0200

Compiling LilyPond's scheme code might lead to a considerable speed up. Guile 1.9.2 comes with a scheme compiler. I 've tried now for some time to get the compiler running, but it will need some more work.

* Is anyone doing the same and wants to share his/her experiences with me?
* Are there any opinions about possible speed ups? Does using a compiler for Scheme make sense after all?

--
Johannes - address@hidden