Re: Fix collisions between hairpins and dynamic text spanners.

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: Fix collisions between hairpins and dynamic text spanners.
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 21:19:18 +0000

Reviewers: Reinhold,

Message:
On 2009/09/01 11:41:15, Reinhold wrote:
LGTM. But a regtest is missing ;-)

Ah, that was just me being lazy. :)

I'll add a regtest when I commit the patch.

I'm wondering whether adjacent-hairpins needs a convert rule.  I'm
thinking not, since it's an internal property, but there may be the odd
adventurous user using it for some advanced tweaks.

Any thoughts?

Regards,
Neil

Fix collisions between hairpins and dynamic text spanners.

* rename 'adjacent-hairpins to 'adjacent-spanners and add
DynamicTextSpanner
  grobs in New_dynamic_engraver as well as hairpins

* in Hairpin::print (), use renamed property to catch text spans and
apply
  the appropriate amount of bound-padding

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/110122

Affected files: