Re: Feature request: 'line' articulation

From: Maximilian Albert
Subject: Re: Feature request: 'line' articulation
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 16:42:08 +0800

2009/9/7 Michael Käppler <address@hidden>:
> Hi all,
> Hmm... was there any progress since July on this topic?
> I'd like to year if there's anything new... ;)

Not really, I'm afraid. The reason is that I've been abroad for a few
months and couldn't really work on this for the last couple of weeks.
I won't have any access to my computer for another week and will move
to England afterwards, so expect it to be on hold for another month or
so. But once I've settled on the island, I hope I can spend more time
on this. Sorry for the delay. I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,
Max