Re: Overview of copyright issues

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Overview of copyright issues
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 02:18:29 +0200

I came up with a .mailmap file for our project that might be of help
on identifying unique contributors from git log even if they have
multiple email addresses.  I think it is not appropriate to show it
pubic[ahem] publicly; I'll send you it if you want.

 Main contributors are graphically visible from
http://paconet.org/lilypond-statistics/authors.html

Those stats are very old now.  It is easy to update them, ask for it
if you like them for something.

Are translations in the "or later" game?
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org