GUB-OSX 2.13.4

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GUB-OSX 2.13.4
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:15:41 +0100

An initial version of 2.13.4, OSX-x86 version, is available at:
http://lilypond.org/~graham/

It's completely untested, and it isn't the real 2.13.4 release,
but it would be awesome if somebody could test it, so anybody
needed it for doc building can continue and stuff.

I hope to get a mingw version later today, although it will
probably be tomorrow.  After that, I'll tackle the generic build
stuff again.

Many thanks to Jan for getting this far!