Re: midi2ly continued

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: midi2ly continued
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:06:26 +0200

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Martin Tarenskeen
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I have been hacking around a little bit with the midi2ly script.

Hi Martin,

thanks for working on that. I have opened a tracker page and marked it
as "started" to keep track of your work:

If you're interested in maintaining midi2ly, I think LilyPond can
greatly benefit from it. (For instance, there's a bounty on the Win
midi2ly bug: http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=834 ).

You might also be interested in subscribing to the unofficial mailing
list I've created to discuss MIDI-related stuff:
http://lists.lilynet.net/midi/

Cheers,
Valentin