Re: out-of-tree documentation build

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: out-of-tree documentation build
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 23:10:09 +0100

2009/9/21 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> Currently it's not finding version.itexi in
> Documentation/out-www/ ... it gets built in Documentation/out/.

Running as root, I've got version.itexi in both Doc*/out-www and
Doc*/out, but the build fails when processing out-www/general.texi:

./general.texi:0: Could not find image file pictures/out-www/double-lily-modifi
ed3 for pdf.
@dopdfimage ...uld not find image file #1 for pdf}
                                                  @else @gdef @pdfimgext {PD...

@imagexxx ...ndent @ifpdf @dopdfimage {#1}{#2}{#3}
                                                  @else @setbox 0 = @hbox
address@hidden

@image ...true @fi @else @imagexxx #1,,,,,@finish
                                                  @fi
l.7 ...y-modified3},,,@xeatspaces {LilyPond logo}}

@scanmacro ...ceisspace @scantokens address@hidden }
                                                  @endgroup
@imageIdxxx ...,,,@xeatspaces address@hidden ifinfo}
                                                  @egroup
l.83 ...o,double-lily-modified3,png,LilyPond logo}

!pdfTeX error: pdfetex (file pictures/out-www/double-lily-modified3.): cannot f
ind image file

Regards,
Neil