Re: Regtests comparison failure [was Re: release plans]

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Regtests comparison failure [was Re: release plans]
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:14:16 +0200

Le mercredi 23 septembre 2009 à 21:02 +0100, Neil Puttock a écrit :
> It looks like there's no forced regeneration of the musicxml snippets:
> on my system, unless I do `make test-clean' first, they all have the
> wrong \version (i.e., 2.13.4), which causes `make test-baseline' to
> fail on the first snippet.

Yes, exactly.  I finally got the regtest comparison build cleanly and
succesfully, but got an empty comparison just like you.  I'm afraid I
have to time to investigate it before I'm settled in Italy and have an
Internet connection (not before Oct 5th at the university, and a few
days or weeks later at home).

Best,
John