Re: copyright info... actually wanted!

From: Joseph Wakeling
Subject: Re: copyright info... actually wanted!
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 01:45:13 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:
> Please re-read my request.  This is not what I asked for.

'As a separate patch, feel free to add the "this manual is under
the FDL" as a comment to the top of any relevant files in
Documentation/.'

I took 'all relevant files' to mean all files in the manual, re-reading
your request I now presume you mean just the top-level file for each
manual ... ?

Is there any particular reason why these per-file license statements are
bad?

Best wishes,

    -- Joe