doc reorg (especially Usage) possibly finished

From: Graham Percival
Subject: doc reorg (especially Usage) possibly finished
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 13:57:19 +0100

What do people think about the doc reorg shown in:
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/general/Manuals.html
(and the actual manual pages, of course)

I think I have the balance between Learning and Usage good now.
The only remaining issues are:

1) Learning B. Scheme tutorial -- do we want to keep this here, or
integrate into Learning 4?  Or _possibly_ make a Learning 5
Programming inside LilyPond?

2) Was there some reason why all the indices are called "LilyPond
index"?  I have a vaugue recollection that it worked better in the
info format or something like that...?
If somebody could search the archives to look for any such reason,
that would be nice.  If there's no such reason, then I'd rather
rename them in some way.

3) I'm not convinced about the order of material inside each
chapter of Usage yet -- at the moment, I just want people to
consider the division of stuff into chapters, not within each
chapter.