Re: output-distance.py

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: output-distance.py
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 18:51:02 +0100

2009/9/28 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> Doing the comparisons would be tricky; you'd need to fix
> lilypond-book, then use the new lilypond-book to generate the
> tests for the old version of lilypond, etc.

Seriously, it's not that difficult, since the changes I made follow
2.13.2: it's just a matter of squashing the two commits into one, then
applying it before running `make check'.

I definitely think a comparison between 2.13.3 & 2.13.4 is desirable,
considering how extensive the changes were.

Regards,
Neil