Re: Paper default margins

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Paper default margins
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 15:10:21 +0000

2009/10/23 Michael Käppler <address@hidden>:

> However, I don't understand the thing about the old regtests. I thought that
> both page-turn-page-breaking-auto-first-page*.ly would need two pages to
> demonstrate the functionality. But they both had just one after the change,
> don't they?
> Which one shall I do not change and why?

Change the snippet which appears in the regression test results
(page-turn-page-breaking-auto-first-page.ly).

In the case of page-turn-breaking-auto-first-page2.ly, though the
snippet would easily fit on one page (try removing the
Page_turn_engraver and the setting for auto-first-page to verify this)
the second page is generated automatically when auto-first-page = ##t,
since there would normally be a page break after the full-bar rest
(which would look bad).

Regards,
Neil