Re: Invalid HTML in docs

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Invalid HTML in docs
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 22:02:17 +0100

Le lundi 04 janvier 2010 à 00:49 -0800, Patrick McCarty a écrit :
> <li colorDefault">...</li>
>   <li colorDefault">...</li>
>   <li toc_current colorDefault">...</li>
>
> Was this caused by your refactoring of the texi2html init file?

Certainly, I botched generation of CSS class attribute for both the new
website and manuals when we merged the two init files.  All these kinds
of issues should be fixed now, except that some classes may be wrong; I
tried to check them and didn't stumble upon any strange thing, but I
rely on your experience on this to report such problems.

Thanks for the report,
John