2.12.3-2 released, gub patches

From: Graham Percival
Subject: 2.12.3-2 released, gub patches
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:51:07 +0000

ok, I've uploaded 2.12.3-2, and a quick glance at the web docs looks
like they work.

If anybody cares about 2.12, CHECK IT NOW.  I am going to be even more
pissed off if somebody comes along in a few weeks and asks for
anything else to do with 2.12.  My gub tree includes a ridiculous
number of hacks and stuff like directly setting target = 'v2.12.3-2',
which is hardly the kind of thing that we should see in a build
system.

I will wait 3 days, and then if nobody's complained, I'm clearing out
my gub tree and going back a sensible way of working on it.  I will
not be making ANY more 2.12 releases after those 3 days.  (or rather,
I won't start working on any more; if somebody raises a vital item
within those days, I'll start working on it and keep on working until
it's out).

Jan: here's the result of 3 hours of work.