Small change for GUB

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Small change for GUB
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:29:14 -0800 (PST)

I was experimenting with the .sh binaries:

*********
$ sh lilypond-2.13.11-1.linux-64.sh

lilypond installer for version 2.13.11 release 1.
Use --help for help

You are about to install LilyPond in /home/owner/lilypond
A script in /home/owner/bin will be created as a shortcut.

Press ^C to abort, or Enter to proceed.
*********

This might surprise you, but at first I wasn't sure where or
when to type "--help".  A confused user, wanting to change
the install directory, might do "--help<Enter>" at the
prompt, which is bad, because then the installation
proceeds.  Instead of "Use --help for help", I'd put this:

*********
For a list of options, abort (^C) then do:
sh lilypond-2.13.11-1.linux-64.sh --help
*********

I've attached a patch for gub that incorporates this; let me
know if you don't like it...  One question, though: I
changed the text in lilypond-sharhead.sh, but do I also need
to change it in sharhead.sh?

Thanks.
- Mark