Re: order of engravers

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: order of engravers
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:56:36 +0100

On 28 April 2010 13:36, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Can anyone explain to me what's going on here, and why the comments in IR
> appear to suggest the opposite of what's actually happening?

The comment is obsolete: defaultBarType isn't set by any engraver
(it's a user override), so there are no dependency issues concerning
its use.

Default_bar_line_engraver must follow Timing_translator since the
latter is responsible for setting measurePosition at the start of
every timestep.  Naturally, this is rather important for automatic
barlines, since they should only appear when measurePosition =
ZERO_MOMENT.

Cheers,
Neil