Re: Doc: Reorganize music functions material. (issue970044)

From: markpolesky
Subject: Re: Doc: Reorganize music functions material. (issue970044)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 07:13:18 +0000

Reviewers: carl.d.sorensen_gmail.com, Neil Puttock,

http://codereview.appspot.com/970044/diff/1/2
File Documentation/extending/programming-interface.itely (left):

http://codereview.appspot.com/970044/diff/1/2#oldcode38
Documentation/extending/programming-interface.itely:38: * Music function
syntax::