Re: Some engraver brainstorming

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Some engraver brainstorming
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 15:46:28 -0600

On 5/8/10 2:43 PM, "Reinhold Kainhofer" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Am Samstag, 8. Mai 2010, um 14:28:18 schrieb Werner LEMBERG:
>>> So how about the ultimate tweak: using a separate engraver?  We
>>> can't have overlapping slurs with a single engraver, for example.
>
> Actually, by extending the engraver a little bit it should be possible. I have
> had that on my list for quite some time...

This seems to be related to the challenges with the figured bass engraver,
where there are multiple spanners that can have different start and end
points.  I thought about creating a spanner group, instead of a spanner, for
figured bass, but I haven't really worked hard to get it done yet.

Thanks,

Carl