Re: Notes on #1036

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Notes on #1036
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 10:22:30 +0200

2010/5/15 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> In answer to your "main question", my understanding is that anchor
> links come from the xref is a xref file exists, otherwise they
> come from the texinfo section commands (like
> @unnumberedsubsubsec).

Yes, this is how it's supposed to work, but it doesn't. We are
printing translated anchors instead of  anchors taken from the
original English section name. xrefs do have these, but we ignore
them.

[ At least that was the case until I issued my last patch]
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com