Re: FDL for Snippets/Internals?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: FDL for Snippets/Internals?
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 20:53:17 +0100

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 09:12:34AM -0700, Mark Polesky wrote:
> Should the FDL be added to Snippets and/or Internals?

No, because Snippets is explicitly public domain, as stated in the
second sentence of the manual description.

I can't immediately find any notice for Internals, so let's just
make it public domain to avoid the hassle.  Unless you really
*want* to start modifying the scheme procedures that generate the
IR (which would be excellent if you were interested), in which
case we could make it FDL just to give you something to do.