Re: fr breaks build

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: fr breaks build
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 15:28:35 +0100

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 7:56 PM, Jean-Charles Malahieude
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Le 26/05/2010 20:37, Graham Percival disait :

> Because, if I'm not mistaken, the two .latex files in this directory are not
> used and I don't actually know what EXTRA_DIST_FILES means (I might have to
> be blamed for this) neither what they are used for.

Hmm.  Now that you mention it, I remember being unsure about whether
the those .latex files (in English) were used for anything.  I just
shoved them onto the "sort out later" pile.

ok, I'll delete the fr translations of those files; if we ever use
them again, you can re-translate them, or dig them out from git.