Re: state of the release: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: state of the release: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 11:05:42 -0400

Hi Graham,

> From
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/contributor/using-a-virtual-machine-to-compile-lilypond

Thanks -- install in progress.

For the record, since this is the third significant effort I'm making to get a
Lilypond development environment set up:
   1. I'm going to NRTFM (or at least RTFMVL), and simply ask for spoonfeeding
-- that should reduce errors. I leave it up to you to decide whether the docs
actually say what you're telling me, and thus are correct for future
contributors.
   2. If it doesn't work, it's the last attempt I will make, probably ever.

Cheers,
Kieren.