Regression test analysis - 2.13.35

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Regression test analysis - 2.13.35
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:57:36 +0100

Looks good.  Two things concern me:

1) In harp-pedals-sanity-checks.ly we get:

+warning: Harp pedal diagram contains dividers at positions (4). Normally, there is only one divider after the third pedal. +warning: Harp pedal diagram contains dividers at positions (1 3 5). Normally, there is only one divider after the third pedal. +warning: Harp pedal diagram does not contain a divider (usually after third pedal).
warning: Harp pedal diagram contains 5 pedals rather than the usual 7.
-warning: Harp pedal diagram does not contain a divider (usually after third pedal). -warning: Harp pedal diagram contains dividers at positions (1 3 5). Normally, there is only one divider after the third pedal. -warning: Harp pedal diagram contains dividers at positions (4). Normally, there is only one divider after the third pedal.

There's similar in harp-pedals.ly. Is this a bug or an update to fix a bug that's caused different error messages.

2) We're still getting these "+Unbound variable: open-file" errors. I know there's a bug report out concerning these (http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1248) but have no idea why they come and go with each build. Can anyone hazard a guess?

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad