Re: Style: don't break compiling freetype-errors.cc (issue2144047)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Style: don't break compiling freetype-errors.cc (issue2144047)
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 15:49:29 +0000

I just checked a second-order diff (i.e. produce a diff by running an
unpatched fixcc, then produce a diff by running the patched fixcc, then
compare those diffs), and the only two changes are:
1) don't change
    */
    ;
into:
    */;
(this seems like a very good change)

2) keep lily/freetype-error.cc compilable
(which was the whole point of this)

If I don't hear any screams otherwise in the next few days, I'll go
ahead and push this patch.  NB: I'm _only_ talking about modifying
fixcc.py, not running it.  In fact, I doubt that we'll ever run fixcc.py
on master.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2144047/