Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 23:52:36 +0100

Valentin Villenave wrote Wednesday, October 13, 2010 4:03 PM

Hi Trevor, here's a minor patch for Vocal music. Nothing too
extraordinary so far, I quite like what you've done!

I've done about a third of the file, I plan to work on the rest later
(though it may have to wait for a while :)

Great! Thanks Valentine.

As I'm still working on the file I took the liberty to push this for you.
That way I could make sure we don't get any conflicts.

I also pushed a supplementary which changed a couple of things
further (or back).  As I haven't yet dealt with any of the TODOs
that remain could you please leave these in (unless you deal with
them yourself. :)

Trevor