Re: LSR

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: LSR
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 18:01:08 +0200

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
> It looks like the graphics-generating function of the LSR isn't working at
> present.  Preview isn't working from the editing page, and my new snippet is
> missing its image.

It happens from time to time, and only with specific snippets (in a
totally unpredictable way, as far as I can see). I suspect it is a
hardware problem with Sebastiano's server: when it's busy doing
(presumably) something else, then the convert command times out and
the image isn't generated.

Depending on how much processing power I can find for the next lilynet
server, perhaps someday we'll talk about a possible LSR migration.

Cheers,
Valentin.