Re: font defects in scripts.varsegno and accordion.push

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: font defects in scripts.varsegno and accordion.push
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:26:51 +0200 (CEST)

> I did the faulty varsegno sign. I read the tracker and wanted to
> reproduce your observations, but I am unable to run mf2pt1, this
> command doesn't seem to exist. How can I obtain it?

It's part of lilypond.  Here the relevant lines from my log file
during `make all' (slightly adapted):

  in scripts/build:
    cat mf2pt1.pl | sed -e 'address@hidden@!/usr/bin/perl!g' > out/mf2pt1
    chmod 755 out/mf2pt1

  in mf:
    cd out \
    && mpost -progname=mpost -ini ../mf2pt1.mp \\dump

    TMP=`mktemp -d ./out/pfbtemp.XXXXXXXXX` \
    && ( cd $TMP \
         && ln -s ../mf2pt1.mem . \
         && MFINPUTS=..:: \
            ../scripts/build/out/mf2pt1 --rounding=0.0001 \
                                        --family=feta20 \
                                        --fullname=feta20 \
                                        --name=feta20 feta20.mf ) \
    && mv $TMP/*pfb out; \
    rm -rf $TMP

You should add FONTFORGE=foo to the environment variables of mf2pt1 to
suppress the execution of the `fontforge' binary.

    Werner