Re: Reorganize language files and add a new \language command. (issue269

From: pnorcks
Subject: Re: Reorganize language files and add a new \language command. (issue2699041)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 04:36:31 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/2699041/diff/9001/input/regression/note-names.ly
File input/regression/note-names.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2699041/diff/9001/input/regression/note-names.ly#newcode8
input/regression/note-names.ly:8: \version "2.13.37"
I prefer having \version statements at the top of regression tests, but
it's up to you.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2699041/diff/9001/ly/catalan.ly
File ly/catalan.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2699041/diff/9001/ly/catalan.ly#newcode2
ly/catalan.ly:2: %%%% (see language-init.ly)
Even though you are making these legacy files, I would not remove
copyright information from any of them.

Jan made a big effort adding all of these copyright statements to comply
closer with GNU standards...

http://codereview.appspot.com/2699041/diff/9001/ly/language-init.ly
File ly/language-init.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2699041/diff/9001/ly/language-init.ly#newcode23
ly/language-init.ly:23: ;  Language: Nederlands
Scheme code comments traditionally use two semicolons, that is

;; Language: etc.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2699041/diff/9001/ly/language-init.ly#newcode25
ly/language-init.ly:25: ;   Copyright (C) 1996--2010 Han-Wen Nienhuys
<address@hidden>
IMO, the code starts to look cluttered seeing all of these copyright
statements spread throughout the file.

I would put them all in the file header.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2699041/