Re: Doc: CG: clarify convert-ly usage policy. (issue2687043)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Doc: CG: clarify convert-ly usage policy. (issue2687043)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:04:04 +0000

On 2010/10/25 12:45:38, Carl wrote:
I'll make a script and put it in my ~/bin that will do the convert-ly.
 Do we
want to put it in scripts/auxiliar?

Hmm.  Initially I was just expecting people to copy&paste the relevant
commands... but a shell script is even easier (and more reliable!).  The
only "iffy" bit is the build directory for out-of-build trees, but I can
deal with that.

ok, ignore this patch; I'll make an improved one tomorrow.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2687043/