Wrong version number listed in startup file for 2.13.37

From: James
Subject: Wrong version number listed in startup file for 2.13.37
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:44:09 +0100

hello,

I have just downloaded 2.13.37-1 for windows and to check I always double click the LilyPond icon to see if I can compile the start up file.

I noticed just now that it says

\version "2.12.0"

\header{
  title = "A scale in LilyPond"
  subtitle = "For more information on using LilyPond, please see
http://lilypond.org/web/help/";
}

etc. etc.

---

Just to check again I commented out the \version number and compiled the file and got

---

# -*-compilation-*-
Processing `C:/Users/jlowe/Desktop/hello.ly'
Parsing...
C:/Users/jlowe/Desktop/hello.ly:0: warning: no \version statement found, please add

\version "2.13.37"

for future compatibility
Interpreting music...

---

I won't have access to a Mac to see if it is just an installer issue.

Could someone else verify this in case I have some residual files on this system. I have just done a clean uninstall and reinstall though.

James