Re: non-technical help for spacing issues

From: Keith E OHara
Subject: Re: non-technical help for spacing issues
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:33:51 -0700

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 00:24:33 -0700, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 01:23:01PM -0700, Keith E OHara wrote:

However, I have no familiarity with how vocal music is supposed
to look, and I tend to avoid tweaks myself.  Graham's request
seems quite easy for a few people to cooperate on, if we test
the union of the overrides that we collectively need.

That would also be great!  Would you be willing to organize such
an effort, particularly including lilypond-user?

Yes, but only at a 1-2 email per day pace, which should about right for this.