Re: problematic commit

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: problematic commit
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 23:13:14 +0200

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Zing!  That was a cheap shot.

What can I say? You taught me well, Master :-)

> He means "if your audience is so text-hostile that they can't
> understand \include, then there's no bloody way that they can
> write scheme code and overrides, so they won't like lilypond
> anyway".

Putting "ca." in front of a metronome marking is something I've never
done (Jon, I assume you mean "ca." as an abbreviation for "circa"? If
you meant "ca." as in a French word, then proper spelling is "ça" :-).
As for changing direction of ties, I really really doubt that it's
more easily achieved in Finale than in Lily. At least, it wasn't back
when I did use these apps.

Cheers,
Valentin.