Re: Doc: NR 4.1: Reorganize, clarify details. (issue2758042)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Doc: NR 4.1: Reorganize, clarify details. (issue2758042)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 03:44:40 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/2758042/diff/1/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely
File Documentation/notation/spacing.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2758042/diff/1/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely#newcode209
Documentation/notation/spacing.itely:209: by setting @code{paper-height}
or @code{paper-width}, even though
Too much warning for a user to remember unless he has already had the
problem.
Consider just identifying the affected dimensions, as at line 226, then
"Note that the set-*-paper-size functions will scale all these
variables, even those that you set yourself earlier in the \paper block.
In most cases you want to set these variables after set-*-paper-size"

http://codereview.appspot.com/2758042/diff/1/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely#newcode275
Documentation/notation/spacing.itely:275: @c TODO: why? -mp