rextend macro sometimes repeats a word

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: rextend macro sometimes repeats a word
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 01:45:53 +0200

Hello all,

this is to ask if anyone, besides me, has noticed that rextend macro
sometimes prints a repeated word before the link, and the word is the
last of the phrase argument.  It's so strange!

e.g. @rextend{Tutorial de Scheme} produces 'Scheme Tutorial de Scheme' in HTML.

My rextend macro mimics the original English version correctly.

Oh wait: The lilypond index has an entry "Tutorial de" which leads to
out-www/offline-root/Documentation/notation-big-page.es.html#index-Tutorial-de
, it lacks the last word! So I've found the missing word miles away
from where it should be.

Smells to a texi2html bug. PDFs don't show the problem.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com