Re: mensural notation improvements (issue3797046)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: mensural notation improvements (issue3797046)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:29:29 +0000

On 2011/01/24 21:27:35, benko.pal wrote:
new patchset up.

please advise me about regression tests: can I modify ligatures within
mensural-ligatures.ly?  if not, can I add new ones to the same file?

Ancient music has been abandoned by developers for a number of years.
IMO, you may do whatever you think makes the most sense as you try to
bring ancient music back into the mainstream of LilyPond development.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/3797046/