Add modal transformations provided by Mike Ellis (issue4079064)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Add modal transformations provided by Mike Ellis (issue4079064)
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 10:17:48 +0000

Reviewers: ,

Message:
This is a continuation of Issue 4126042.  I had to start a new Rietfeld
number as I'd moved to a new branch after rebasing and resolving merge
conflicts in preparation for pushing ... then Neil's comments arrived.
Sorry Neil - I think I've responded to all your comments correctly, but
the direct comparison with the previous upload is unavailable, so it
won't be so easy for you to check.

Trevor

Add modal transformations provided by Mike Ellis

- this is a continuation of 4126042 after rebasing

- and after responding to Neil's comments

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/4079064/

Affected files:
  M Documentation/notation/pitches.itely
  A input/regression/modal-transforms.ly