Re: harmonic dots breaks GUB?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: harmonic dots breaks GUB?
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 21:28:57 +0000

On Sat, Feb 05, 2011 at 09:05:12PM +0000, Neil Puttock wrote:
> On 5 February 2011 18:04, Neil Puttock <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > I've just started a GUB lilypond-doc build; I'll let you know how it goes.
>
> As far I can tell, it's working fine for me; uploads/ has the
> following tarballs:

Mao.  Are you on 32-bit or 64-bit ?  I see that 64-bit platforms
have twice the amount of virtual memory allowed, although it's the
same amount of data seg size and max memory size.

And for the record, was this on GUB master or release-2.14 ?  If
GUB master works, then I'll try using that instead of
release-2.14.